RULES OF THE GAME
ORGANISATION OF THE GAME
1.These rules apply to the competition called “Win one of 36 adidas male grooming Sets in the UEFA Champions League Edition” (hereinafter: “the Game”), which is run by SportNex GmbH (“SportNex”), a German company that is located Landwehrstrasse 37, 80336 Munich, Germany.
2. The Game will take place between 9am CET on 26 April 2021 and 12pm CET on 31th May 2021 and will be available on the website https://store.uefa.com/ (the "Website(s)").
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
3. Entry and participation are free.
4. The Game is open to all with the exception of UEFA members of staff and members of staff of companies involved in developing the Game.
5. Children under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to participate in the Game. Sportnex will not knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen (18) to register to the Game.
6. Every application to participate in the Game must be made by a natural person (“Participant”, “You”, “Your”) by registering on the Website.
7. The access to the Website and registration to the Game requires You to fill in personal details. By registering, You represent and warrant that the information You include as part of the access process is accurate and not misleading. Access may be obtained and used only by: (i) individual, independent persons who are eighteen (18) years old or of legal age in their country of residence if such age exceeds eighteen (18); (ii) those individuals whose registration has been authorized either by their parents or legal guardian if they are below the legal age in their respective country of residence; or (iii) individuals with the right and authority to act on behalf of an organization or entity for the purposes of accessing and using the Website.
8. In respect of Your access to and use of the Website, You agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself; and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Your personal data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide, or Sportnex has reasonable grounds to suspect that You have provided, any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Sportnex otherwise reasonably considers that You have failed to comply with any provisions of these Terms, Sportnex has the right to immediately suspend or terminate Your access and refuse You access to any and all current or future use of the UEFA Platforms (or any portion thereof).
9. When You enter and participate in the Game, You are bound to accept that you must participate in the Game in accordance with these Rules and the Terms and Conditions of the Website, available at https://store.uefa.com/eu_en/terms-and-conditions
MECHANICS OF THE GAME
10. To participate in the game and try his/her luck, the participant must:
- Visit the website,
- Complete the purchase process in its entirety and complete it successfully
11. By clicking on the "Order Now" button, the entrant confirms his/her registration and acknowledges having read and accepted the terms of the Terms and Conditions and these Rules. He/she will then be eligible to enter the draw to try and win the prize described below.
12. The Game is made up of the following prize:
- 36 adidas male grooming Sets in the UEFA Champions League Edition.
SELECTION OF THE WINNER
13. A total of 36 prizes will be raffled. The winners will be selected at random from all participants who have qualified for the draw. The prizes are non-transferable and will not be paid out.
15. The personal data requested to enter the Game is necessary to make and handle Your participation. This information is registered and kept by Sportnex in a database whose server is hosted by a third-party and located outside Switzerland. Sportnex is subject to German data protection laws when collecting and processing personal identifying information.
16. The personal data gathered is only collected and processed by Sportnex and /or this third party for no longer than is necessary for handling Your request, unless otherwise provided by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
17. These Rules and the relationship between You and Sportnex shall be governed by the substantive laws of Germany. All disputes in connection with these Rules shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Munich, Germany.